Saturday, June 6, 2009

Confessions...

Before it gets to far, it is time to come clean. I am not Sage Rosenfels, nor will I ever be Sage Rosenfels. I am a naive teen with too much time on his hands. My friend on I created this "Sage" for some fun and entertainment and wanted to see how far we could take it. We had a lot of fun doing it, and even got ourselves on the official athletes on twitter list. Now that it has been awhile, we want to stop before it goes to far and Sage or anyone gets hurt. We truly realize the effects of our actions, and all along tried to portray Sage as a great guy, hoping to make everyone like him, even though we were fake. I hope if the real Sage ever sees this, he finds it in his heart to forgive us. More importantly, I hope that everyone we have fooled and wasted their time can forgive us. We love sports, and since we never will be able to be a real Qb, thought that this would be the closest we would get. When real media started asking our input, we realized it was too far. We do not want to say anything that would get Sage in hot water, and respect he and the Vikings.
I must admit, I had a lot of fun doing this. I loved interacting with the "fans," and even a few real NFL players (though I question how real seeing as we were on the official list too. Haha...) Again, we are very sorry and hope you forgive us for coming out and admitting before anyone was offended. Their was no pressure to come out besides our own conscience's, and I discourage anyone from doing this. I hope you can all be as lucky as to talk to the real Sage, because you all seem like great fans. Hell, I don't even like the Vikings much, die hard Pats fan, but I grew to respect you all over the past month. Thanks for the fun, and the story for the kids one day.

-Adam and Matt

PS- We have never spoken to the real Sage, and are unaware if he knows this ever occured

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being honest. Good job on making a pretty convincing site.

    I guess a good way for justice to be served would be if the Vikings beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

    ReplyDelete