Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Greetings!

Hello all, this is my first ever blog post. I really do not know what to talk about here, but it seems to be the new trend so I am jumping on the bandwagon. I apologize for my very crappy layout right now and lack of professionalism. I plan to toy around with some new layouts once I get the hang of this a little better, but my technology skills are limited. This is my own personal blog, with no hidden agenda or advertising, I promise. I may make some posts about promoting some charity events down the line, but I promise it will be for a good cause! Other than that, I guess I will just post whatever is on my mind. Right now I am just thinking about having a great camp and impress the Vikings. Hopefully I will earn a starting job, I would be lying if I said otherwise. I just have to go about my business each day and perform. Stay tuned for my blogging, and feel free to leave feedback, it would be much appreciated to hear from you all. Thank you!


Sage

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sage, glad to see you are now blogging aswell as twittering!

    I look forward to reading your updates and hopefully gaining a tiny insight into the life of a pro footballer.

    I'm a Vikings fan from London, England. I hope camp goes well and look forward to seeing you under center when the season kicks off.

    All the best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sage, did you play golf in Iowa this weekend? I need Chad Greenways' autograph. hook it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Dean- Hello there! Glad to see we have some overseas fans. Thank you for the well wishes, and taking to to read what I have to say!

    To Opies- Yes, I did golf, actually today! And swing by training camp and I am sure Chad will be signing at some point!

    ReplyDelete