Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am digging the poll right now

As of this posting, the poll I put up is looking pretty good. It appears you all feel the Vikings will win the division this year. I won't put much stock into it, because chances are the only people who have voted thus far are Viking fans, but it is encouraging nonetheless! It is cool knowing some people take the time out of their day to read what little things I have to say. So thanks again, you Vikings fans, and well, NFL fans in general are all great. I really love my job, in large part because of you.

What is everyone's thoughts on the Purple Sage title? Someone from my youth was telling me about a local band called "New Riders of the Purple Sage," and it seemed fitting as I am now donning the purple and well, am named Sage. Feedback would be awesome, as would suggestions! Stay working on the layout a bit

Thanks,

Sage


PS- Sorry for the typo, it has been fixed. Pole, poll, it's early in the morning

3 comments:

  1. Purple Sage is cool.

    Though we used to have a cartoon character in adverts over here called 'Purple Ronnie', think it was selling some kind of soft drink..

    Well thats my random rant for today!

    Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to fans. I think that is so cool. You should make your background colors Vikings colors if you are able to. Like the name of your blog. It's very random but somehow fitting.

    Do you have any observations on your new teammates you'd care to share? Does Peterson remind you of Slaton, or Berrian like Johnson, etc? I read the other week that Ephraim signed with the Lions; are you excited to see him twice this season? He is pretty funny. I see him on Best Damn all the time.

    Thanks Sage!
    James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sage, I think you CAN put stock into the poll because Viking fans are VERY honest, and if they did NOT believe the Vikes would win the division, they would tell you. I voted for the Packers, but could change my mind in the next few months.

    Also, remember you are going to a team that has a good history of winning, rarely sucking. There are some REALLY awesome players on this team that can help it win the division, just like last year (and NONE were lost, except Sharper) but they might need YOUR help.

    I WOULD pick the Vikings if I was assured that Harvin and Loadholt were going to be instant studs, Sharper wouldn't be missed, center wouldn't be too much of a problem, and the QBing was solid.

    Honestly, I would like to see the Vikes get Favre, get them off to a GREAT start, then have him get hurt around game 10, and then have you Sage (or TJack, if it has to be) lead the team to a playoff run and Super Bowl VICTORY !!! That would be ideal.

    ReplyDelete