Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"James" inspired a blog

I was reading the reader comments and thought, this guy had some great questions and ideas to write about so I will. Here is what he said-


"Thanks for taking the time to reach out to fans. I think that is so cool. You should make your background colors Vikings colors if you are able to. Like the name of your blog. It's very random but somehow fitting.

Do you have any observations on your new teammates you'd care to share? Does Peterson remind you of Slaton, or Berrian like Johnson, etc? I read the other week that Ephraim signed with the Lions; are you excited to see him twice this season? He is pretty funny. I see him on Best Damn all the time.

Thanks Sage!
James"

So James, let me take stab at that. Once I figure out how to change the colors, I promise I will! My technology skills are not good if I do say so myself. Glad you like the name of the blog as well. I have made a few minor observations, though the whole team has not really been together yet, and practices have been fairly light. Adrian and Slaton seem like very different backs. Personally, I haven't been able to see Adrian run people over, but his build tells you right away, that is what he does. Steve was a little bit smaller, though that is no knock on him, he is a great and will be great NFL RB. Berrian and Johnson also seem very different. I would say Sidney Rice is a little bit closer to Andre, both very tall and athletic. Bernard is more of an outright speedster. And it will be nice to see Ephraim a few times this season, always love catching up with old teammates, and he was quite the character. Maybe he can make another superbowl commercial this season.

Thanks for the great comment, hope my answers shed some light on your questions!

-Sage

No comments:

Post a Comment