Thursday, May 28, 2009

LeBron Phenomenon

Hey there everyone! Well, I am bored at halftime sitting with the laptop, watching the Cavs game. The Cavs are on the brink of elimination. I have something I want to admit, I am enamored with LeBron... It's true. They are down 3-1 in the series, so I am hoping they prolong it a little bit. I wouldn't say I am really a die hard Cavs fan or anything, I easily see myself rooting for the Magic if they go on, but I am a LeBron fan. So I guess the point of this posting is, besides ranting about my man crush, what are your thoughts out there? LeBron best in NBA? When it is said and done, better than MJ?

On a side note, it is either blog without a real purpose, or fall asleep on the couch! I am getting old...can't even last through a halftime. Well ok, some sarcasm in there, but I am enjoying this blogging nonetheless!

-Sage

PS- Thank you for reading and checking what I have to say! I cannot thank you enough, it really means something to me!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, this is funny because I just put a poll up at my blog about what your next blogging topic should be, and one of the options is about your wife-approved man crush (this was a shot in the dark) and here you are already writing about LeBron! Beat me to the punch.

    The new banner looks good too. Hope you enjoy writing. Keep it up!

    PJD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I like what you've done with your blog since the last time. Did you do that yourself or did you have help, haha.

    I'm not an expert, but I think each generation needs someone to outdo the previously established 'legend'. It seems like LeBron is on his way to that. For those of us 'older folks' that remember seeing MJ, it would be tough to concede that LeBron could be better than MJ. But he may just be.

    Enjoy your blogging. It is enjoyable for us to read. Any funny/strange experiences happen to you in Minneapolis so far?

    James

    ReplyDelete